I have lots of clips for you to browse, separated out by category. While I mostly write about pop culture, entertainment, and geek culture topics, I’m also branching out into personal essays and advice.
Chose from the following categories:
- Interviews / Profiles
- Personal Essays
You can also read more on my blog, Geek Adjacent, such as:
- RIP Selfie: Are TV RomComs an Endangered Species? (Featured as Editor’s Pick on BlogHer)
- Where Did the Time Go?: Two Simple Hacks to Help You Feel More Productive (Featured as Editor’s Pick on BlogHer)
- Why Is Hate-Watching a Thing?
- Romance or Faux-mance on Dancing With the Stars
- Six Steps I Take to Combat Stress
- Why I Finally Gave Up On Gotham